- Children & Youth
Director of Musical Arts
Rick is from Birmingham, AL, and serves as Covenant's Director of Musical Arts. Rick's chief responsibilities include planning music for gathered worship, rehearsing instrumentalists and the choir, and shepherding volunteers within the ministry. Rick graduated from the University of Montevallo with a Bachelor of Music in piano performance. Rick loves to watch and play golf, and he enjoys watching college and pro football. Rick and wife Stacy have two children, Fiona and Asa.
Marty is from Fyffe, AL, and attended the University of Montevallo (BBA Accounting) and Covenant Theological Seminary (Master of Divinity). Before coming to Covenant, he worked as a CPA. Marty serves as Church Administrator and celebrated 15 years at Covenant in April 2013. Marty's responsibilities include pastoral ministry, teaching, finances, and facilities management. Marty plays the guitar and enjoys a wide variety of music, from classic and psychedelic rock to bluegrass and Americana. He also enjoys golf (sometimes). Marty and wife Penny have two children, Samuel and India.
Pastor to Children & Families
Dan is from Bristol, VA, and has served as Covenant's Pastor to Children and Families since the summer of 2000. Dan oversees a team of child education specialists who have the responsibility for the spiritual nurturing and care of Covenant’s children, ages birth through sixth grade. His departments include: Nursery, Pre-School, Elementary, Mother’s Day Out , Covenant Day School, and Children’s Music. Prior to joining Covenant’s staff, Dan served in a solo pastorate in Winnsboro, SC. Dan graduated from Belhaven College and Reformed Theological Seminary and holds an M.Div. and an M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Reformed Theological Seminary. Dan loves all spectator sports and recreational reading, especially those books geared toward kids and the topic of The Revolutionary War. Dan and wife Leslie have six children.
Director of Ministries
Dave is from Gadsden, AL, and serves at Covenant's Director of Ministries. Dave graduated from Birmingham-Southern, where he played college baseball and worked in their Admissions Office. Dave graduated from Beeson Divinity School in 2008. While in seminary, Dave spent three summers working with Sacred Road Ministries on the Yakama Indian Reservation in Washington. Before joining Covenant's staff, Dave was the Youth Pastor at Trinity Presbyterian Church in Tuscaloosa, AL. Dave enjoys golf, ultimate frisbee, basketball, fishing, and spending time with family, especially his nieces and nephew.
Director of Women's Ministries
Ingram is from Rome, GA, and as Director of Women's Ministries at Covenant, her responsibilities include leading and coordinating Bible studies, prayer, special events, fellowship and Created for a Purpose. Ingram earned a Bachelor of Arts, History from Auburn University. She enjoys cooking, reading a book a day on the beach during vacation, playing Scramble, and walking/running. Ingram and husband David have four children: Lucy Anne, Hank, Elizabeth and Sallie James.
Interim Senior Pastor
Sandy is gifted in so many ways, and we are incredibly thankful to the Lord for placing him in our path at this time. He served as Senior Pastor of Second Presbyterian Church (EPC) for the past 22 years before retiring 5 months ago. Prior to that, Sandy served as Senior Pastor at two other PCA churches, Memorial Presbyterian Church (Elizabethton, TN) and Lookout Mountain Presbyterian (Lookout Mountain, TN). He and wife Allison have been married since 1972, and they have 5 children and 11 grandchildren.
Pastoral Staff & Ministry Staff
- Marty Crawford Church Administrator
- David Driskill Director of Ministries
- Dan Edwards Pastor to Children & Families
- Bill Hay Pastor Emeritus
- Rick Barnes Director of Musical Arts
- Jami Bennett Director of MDO and Nursery Ministries
- Ingram Link Director of Women's Ministries
- Sara Litten Director of Girls Ministries
- Kim Oliver Assistant to the Interim Senior Pastor
- Brooke Stewart Director of Covenant Day School
- Sandy Willson Interim Senior Pastor
- Austin Braasch Youth Intern
- Katie Caldwell Director of Design and Production
- Meg Cotney Bookkeeper
- Tyler Cuidon Technical Director
- Rachel Davis Assistant Director of Girls Ministries
- Katie Flores Church Pre-School Director
- Anne Hall Assistant Director of Nursery Ministries
- Phyllis Hamm Outreach Ministries Coordinator
- Kelly Henderson Assistant Director of Mother's Day Out
- Stacey Loyless Director of Communications and Media
- Jocelyn Martin Assistant Elementary Director
- Traci Parker Director of Food Services
- Tyrone Perry Facilities Manager
- Karan Stuart Receptionist
- Laura Tucker Children & Families Assistant
- Victoria Williams Pastoral Assistant